Magento 2 Blog Extension
If you want to add a blog on your Magento 2 website then Magento 2 Blog Extension is the most popular Magento Blog Extension.
Blogging is one of the best marketing tactics now a days, Magento 2 Blog Extension enable powerful blogging features to your shop. By Adding blog to your store you can write blog articles for New Product launch, Up coming products, or anything else you would like your customers and visitors to know about your site.
Salient Features of MageArray Magento 2 Blog Module
-Categorize your blog posts for easy navigation, possible to set Meta information per category for SEO.
-You can tag posts and user can get posts having specific tags from search result.
-Customers can share their thoughts by commenting on blog post, admin can set auto approval of comment or admin set to show comments only after admins approval.
-Admin can set any of the Facebook/Google/Disqus Comments.
-Show your posts by Years and Months it was published.
Related Products Management
– select related products match with your blog post that will help to bring more traffic to your product from blog readers.
– Set list page and detail page layout right from admin.
– Grid/list post arrangement.
– Position widgets (Categories, Latest Post, Popular Post, Search ) in left or right sidebar or any CMS block or page
– Image Management
– WYSIWYG editor for HTML management
– Set SEO friendly URL , meta title , meta keywords and meta description per post, category and author. Auto generation of Breadcrumb for all the pages
– let your customers share your blog post on social media and let more customers to visit your store.
– Add blog post by short and long content.
– Add Image to article with fast loading and auto re size feature.
– Grid/list post arrangement.
– Category management with category wise posts listing.
– Author management with posts written by author page. - Upcoming
– Post tagging feature for tag cloud and search post by tag.
– Multistore support to have multilingual blog or enable/disable post per store.
– Comment management with approval, captcha and email notification feature.
– Related products per post.
– Related blog posts per post.
– Latest Posts widget
– Popular Posts widget
– Search blog posts by keyword
– Customization URL , meta title, meta keywords and meta description per post , category and author with Breadcrumb support to get maximum search engine visibility
– Social Sharing (With help of our Social Sharing Plugin)
How to Install
- Disable Magento Cache run command "php bin/magento cache:disable" using SSH from your magento root directory
- Copy Extension files to your magento root directory /app/code
- Then run commands "php bin/magento setup:upgrade" using SSH from your magento root directory
- Enable Magento Cache run command "php bin/magento cache:enable" using SSH from your magento root directory
How to Use
- After installing extension on your Magento store, you can adjust settings for extension from Stores >> Settings >> Configuration MageArray Extensions >> Blog.
- You can start adding Categories and Posts for those categories from MageArray Extensions >> Blog >> Manage Categories and Manage Posts.
- Enable posts and categories will show up in frontend . you will get 2 links to access blog page one in header link and another in footer link.
Are you looking for News module for your website? Do Download and use MageArray News extension for Magento 2 absolutely FREE.
We support all our customers through our website. If you have any questions on Extension or need support with its use please contact us. – we're happy to help you.
- Initial release
- Added Related Products and Related Posts Feature
- Added FaceBook, Google and Disqus Comments
- Add Search in sidebar, Rss Feed and SiteMap Features
- Add Popular Post and Recent Post Widget,Add Grid and List View Modes
- Add Store Wise Support, Archive Widget and ReCaptcha for Comments
- Add Meta for Categories, Code Optimize, Separate Meta Title, Bug Fixes for DB table prefix
- Og Meta tag
- Preview Changes functionality in blog post
- Bug Fixes
- Compatibility with Magento 2.4.0
- Bug Fixes