CSV Table Matrix Pricing is popular Magento 2 Extension, which provides table or matrix based pricing for your products having a complex pricing structure. now no need to create complex, configurable products with hundreds of associated simple products. It is the perfect solution for stores that sell blinds, floor carpets, artwork, wall coverings materials(wallpaper), sheeting, tarps, windows, etc. Create a CSV file containing prices with respect to the different sizes of products, upload it as per required product or use it as a global pricing CSV. CSV table matrix pricing extension supports prices in measurement units such as mm, cm, inches, feet, meter.
All you need to do is enter your product prices with variable lengths and widths/heights in matrix form in a CSV file. Upload this sheet in product page (admin area) and create custom options.That's It.
When customers enter their measurements, the extension will find the price from the CSV file and show the exact price of the product
(Note: Title of custom option should match with labels specified in CSV price tab or global configuration.)
Note: This extension supports simple products only.
This extension is also known as product price table, excel based pricing, CSV pricing, table matrix based pricing, square foot based price calculation, pricing for floor, wallpaper, blinds, banner, canvas, painting , CSV based pricing, CSV matrix rate pricing, CSV table rate pricing, CSV table matrix pricing, CSV table pricing, CSV based custom pricing, CSV matrix based pricing.
Magento 2 CSV Pricing Features
– Enable/Disable CSV Table Matrix Pricing extension.
– Can be used for area based products i.e Length x Width etc.
– Validation for minimum and maximum value acceptable and detected automatically based on CSV you uploaded.
– Validation message can be customized from backend, globally and Product wise
– Configuration to change label height and width, but custom options title should match with them and type of custom option should be the field.
– If size not found in CSV then automatically round up to next size.
– Configuration to check round down when size not found.
– Supports with other existing custom options.
– Configuration to add CSV price to products main price or special price.
– You can also convert text box to the dropdown in case you want the customer to choose from existing available sizes.
– Configuration to change CSV delimiter.
– Possible to add custom option value wise CSV.
FAQ - Common questions about CSV Pricing Extension
Question:- For which type of products I can use this extension ?
Answer:- You can use this extension for the products that have multiple sizes and product prices vary according to size. for example floor covering, wallpaper, blinds, banners, canvas, painting etc.
Question:- Can I apply markup price on size price ?
Answer:- Yes, you can markup the fix or percentage of size price.
Question:- Can I add option wise error message ?
Answer:- Yes, you can add option wise error message globally and product wise.
Question:- Can I show minimum and maximum values as the message under option?
Answer:- Yes, you can show minimum and maximum values as message.
Question:- Can I run this on my staging and development site, too?
Answer:- Yes, this extension works for staging as well as the live site.
We support all our customers through our website. If you have any questions on Extension or need support with its use please contact us. – we're happy to help you.
- Initial release
- Bug fixes
- Tab bug fixes
- Magento 2.2 Compatibility
- Bug Fixes
- New Features (CSV Types - One Dimensional, Option Wise CSV)
- Bug Fixes
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3
- Bug Fixes (Display Min Max value by Default)
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.4
- Bug Fixes
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.5
- Bug Fixes
- Compatibility with Magento 2.4.3
- Add Extension version in Stores > Configuration setting