Magento 2 Store Locator Extension enables you to add addresses of physical retail stores to your website just in a few clicks. This store locator for magento 2 extension allows creating as many store locations as you want and displaying them on a separate page or single page using Google maps. This Magento 2 extension is also popular as store finder, dealer locator.
Store Locator Extension Features
Features for Customers:
-Convenient single-page Locations List.
-Embedded interactive map.
-Street view available.
-Detailed on-screen store information.
-Can view all store on map at once.
-Search by country, state and city.
-Show location, contact details, Trading Hours and store image.
-Let your customers quickly find your nearest store.
Features for Site owner/Admins:
-Easy locations setup.
-Full google maps integration.
-Map and satellite views are supported.
-Can set zoom level and map radius per store.
-Also able to set zoom and center location from configuration.
How to Install
- Disable Magento Cache run command "php bin/magento cache:disable" using SSH from your magento root directory
- Copy Extension files to your magento root directory /app/code
- Then run commands "php bin/magento setup:upgrade" using SSH from your magento root directory
- Enable Magento Cache run command "php bin/magento cache:enable" using SSH from your magento root directory
How to Use
- After installation you can adjust settings for extension from Stores >> Settings >> Configuration MageArray Extensions >> Store Locator.
- You can start adding stores for your site from MageArray Extensions >> Store Locator >> Manage Locations.
- Enable stores will show up in frontend . you will get 2 links to access Store Locator page one in header link and another in footer link.
We support all our customers through our website. If you have any questions on Extension or need support with its use please contact us. – we're happy to help you.
- Initial Preview Release
- Compability with Magento 2.3.3