Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Extension gives functionality to get an alert email when product gets in stock again.
When a product is out of stock, the customer is able to request notification of availability by entering an email address on the product detail page. The subscribers will be notified by email when the product will be back in stock.
For example, one of your products goes out of stock, in the product info page customer can see one new form that will allow subscribing to newsletter. When the product quantity will be changed, the customer will receive an email that will inform him that product is ready for ordering.
Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Extension Features
– Allow the customer to subscribe for out of stock product.
– Send emails to subscribed customers when product is back in stock.
– Admin can see the list of subscribed customers, and can filter the subscriber's product wise at Magento backend.
– Admin can delete the customer from the subscription list.
– Allow to set/change product stock notification email template.
We support all our customers through our website. If you have any questions on Extension or need support with its use please contact us. – we're happy to help you.
- Initial release