Message Management Extension enables message management system for customers to connect with the website administrator. It adds a message box facility to customer's my account section; customers can send and receive the message from admin in that section. The admin can check received messages in the admin area and reply customers.
Message management extension serves as the medium of interaction between the administrator and customers and hence facilitates customers to easily reach the admin if they have any issues in regards to the website. This extension is also known as advanced message box extension, helpdesk extension.
Benefits for admin
- An administrator can generate a different type of message status, for example new, pending, read, unread, etc.
- An administrator can send an attachment with a message.
- When any customer sends a message to admin, the admin will get a notification email.
- An admin can assign message status while sending the message.
Benefits for the customers
- A customer can send a message directly to the administrator for any issue.
- The customer will get a notification email when admin reply.
- A customer can send an attachment with the message.
- Customers can view the message history in my account section.
FAQ - Common questions about Message Management
Question: - Can a guest user send message to the admin?
Answer: - No, only register customer can use message functionality.
Question: - Can a customer send an attachment with the message?
Answer: - Yes, a customer can send an attachment with the message.
Question: - Does the customer/admin get a notification email for the update on the message?
Answer: - Yes, the customer/admin will get a notification email whenever any update on the message.
Question: - Can I run this on my staging or development site, too?
Answer: - Yes, this extension works for staging as well as the live site.
We support all our customers through our website. If you have any questions on Extension or need support with its use please contact us. – we're happy to help you.
- Initial release
- Compability with Magento 2.3.4
- Bug Fixes
- Compability with Magento 2.3.5
- Bug Fixes