Magento 2 hide price extension allows the store owner to hide the product price and add to cart button from guests or certain customer groups. The product price and “add to cart” button will display after the customer logs in to the store. Hide Price extension is very useful for the B2B Websites where a customer can see the price of the product after he/she get logged into the site . In this way based on the customer group(s) pricing can be different for various customer groups.
The Hide Add to Cart Extension helps you replace the “add to cart” button with “call for price” or any other custom message or image, which will allow the admin to hide prices of products either individually. It will also hide the price and "add to cart" button in all the product blocks such as compare product, Upsell products, cross-sell products, related products, search result page etc. Hide product price and add to cart button from guests or certain customer groups according to your business needs. Customize messages and buttons and personalize shopping experience in your Magento store.This extension is also known as Magento 2 Hide Price and add to cart extension, Magento 2 Hide Add to Cart Extension etc.
– Hide product prices
– Hide tier prices
– Disable adding to cart option
– Customizable text while hiding the price
– Customizable image while hiding the price
– Link to any page from "Add to Cart" button
– Hide price and add to cart from wishlist
– Hide price and add to cart from compare list
– Hide price of particular products
– Show prices to particular customer groups
FAQ - Common questions about Magento 2 Hide Price Extension
Question: Can the extension be applied to all products (globally)?
Answer: Yes, you can enable a Hide Price extension globally for all products. Go to settings on a global level in Stores > Configuration > Hide Price and set enable to "Yes".
Question: Can I completely remove the Add to cart button for all user groups for specific products?
Answer: Yes, it’s possible. The extension gives you a possibility to configure the hide price settings on a product level. In Admin area on the product information tab, you will be able to choose whether Hide Price should be enabled, if you set it to yes then prices won't be visible to customer groups which you have chosen in the global setting.
Question: Can I set any custom text/image instead of “add to cart”?
Answer: Yes, you can display any text/image you want.
Question: Can I set a custom link on custom text/image?
Answer: Yes, you can set link of any page to custom text/image
Question: Which product types are supported by this extension?
Answer: Hide price extension supports all types of Magento products.
Question: Can I run this on my staging or development site, too?
Answer: Yes, this extension works for staging as well as the live site.
How to Install
- Disable Magento Cache run command "php bin/magento cache:disable" using SSH from your magento root directory
- Copy Extension files to your magento root directory /app/code
- Then run commands "php bin/magento setup:upgrade" using SSH from your magento root directory
- Enable Magento Cache run command "php bin/magento cache:enable" using SSH from your magento root directory
We support all our customers through our website. If you have any questions on Extension or need support with its use please contact us. – we're happy to help you.
- Initial release
- Bug fixes
- Added Image support to replace price with image