NOTE: This License Agreement is effective March 1, 2023 for new extension purchases and governs the use of all MageArray extensions and associated support services. The Legacy License Agreement that governed purchases and support services prior to March 1, 2023 can be viewed here.
License for Software Products
- Purchasing this product grants you a license for use on one installation of Adobe Commerce / Magento, plus any associated non-production environments.
- Purchasing MageArray extensions grants you a 12 month Support & Updates Subscription for one installation of Adobe Commerce / Magento, plus any associated non-production environments.
- Our products are unencoded. You are free to modify it as you see fit, within the terms of the complete license below.
This a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and SuperApps, LLC (dba MageArray) for the MageArray software product(s) which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("software product"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the software product, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you and MageArray (referred to as "licenser"), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not install or use the software product.
The software product is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The software product is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
The software product is licensed as follows:
- Installation and Use.
MageArray grants you the right to install and use the software product on one website.
- Backup Copies.
You may also make copies of the software product as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
- Maintenance of Copyright Notices.
You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the software product.
You may not distribute copies of the software product to third parties.
- Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly.
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the software product, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
You may not rent, lease, or lend the software product.
- Support Services.
MageArray may provide you with support services related to the software product ("Support Services"). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the software product and subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws.
You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the software product.
Without prejudice to any other rights, MageArray may terminate this Agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In such an event, you must destroy all copies of the software product in your possession. The Customer shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement at any point by destroying all copies of the Software. If the Software is provided on a subscription model, the Customer shall also unsubscribe from using the Software. The financial obligations incurred by the Customer shall survive the expiration or termination of the License.
MageArray offers its Customers a thirty (30) day money-back guarantee for the Software. The Customer may require repayment of the price of the Software by submitting a corresponding request to MageArray and stating the reason for the refund during thirty (30) days after the Agreement was concluded.
- The Customer is obliged to uninstall the Product before requesting the refund and terminate all its copies and derivatives within the 5 calendar days starting from the day of initiation of the money refund process.
- Fees for support subscriptions, recurring payments for product and/or support subscription, and any services provided by MageArray are not refundable.
- The refund policy applies only in case the Customer purchases the Software through the MageArray Website.
- The refund policy applies only in case the Customer has not received a refund previously for the purchase of the Software.
- Within the refund policy, the Customer is entitled to require refund (repayment) of monetary funds (money) and their direct equivalent (non-expirable store credits) paid for the Software only.
The Customer is NOT entitled to a refund under the following conditions:
- In case the Customer violates MageArray Terms and Conditions, License Agreement concluded with MageArray or any other rules which regulate the relationship between MageArray and the Customer.
- Refund is requested after the expiration of the 30-day period following the Product purchase.
- Customer does not comply with the requirement to uninstall the Product before requesting a refund and terminate all its copies and derivatives within 5 calendar days starting from the date of the initiation of the refund process.
- When we have reasons to believe that the extension was purchased with the sole purpose to copy and reproduce its code without our explicit written consent.
- A refund is claimed directly from PayPal or another payment processor as a dispute. All refunds must be processed via our support page.
- MageArray.com considers the Product refunded when the money has been withdrawn from its account.
All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the software product and any copies thereof are owned by MageArray. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the software product is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This Agreement grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by MageArray.
6. NO WARRANTIES
MageArray expressly disclaims any warranty for the software product. The software product is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. MageArray does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the software product. MageArray makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. MageArray further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall MageArray be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of 'Authorized Users' use of or inability to use the software product, even if MageArray has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will MageArray be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. MageArray shall have no liability with respect to the content of the software product or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information. In any case the cumulative liability of MageArray to the customer for all claims arising from or relating to the Software shall be a maximum of the one thousand (1,000) USD.
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America.
The parties shall resolve all disputes related to this Agreement via negotiation. In case any dispute is not resolved within 30 (thirty) days as of the initial notice, such dispute of any nature that may arise in relation to this Agreement shall be finally resolved by Mediation within the United States of America.
9. AMENDMENTS TO THIS AGREEMENT
MageArray reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is a material, MageArray will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at the sole discretion of MageArray. The continued use of the Software by the Customer after the changes have been published by MageArray. will constitute the acceptance by the Customer of the changed terms.
Software Support License
This is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and SuperApps, LLC (dba MageArray) for the provision of Support Services (“Support”) for MageArray software product(s) (“Software”).
We pride ourselves on Exceptional Support. All extension purchases include complimentary extension support, bug fixes and updates per the terms below. If you find that the extension doesn't work as we intended in a standard installation, we'll help you fix that.
Buying a license of any MageArray Magento extension grants you:
- The right to use it on one installation of Magento, plus any associated development sites. See our software license terms for additional details. You can have any number of websites running from it, as long as they're all the same Magento installation. If you have multiple sites each with a separate copy of Magento, you'll need a license for each one.
- One year of complimentary support for your extension purchase, if the extension was a paid purchase, and a refund has not been given for the purchase. This support period starts on the date that your extension is first purchased.
- One year of updates for the extension if the extension was a paid purchase, and a refund has not been given for the purchase. As long as we're maintaining and releasing updates for the extension, you'll be able to download them. This updates period starts on the date that your extension is first purchased.
- Additional Support and Updates requires a paid Maintenance & Support License.
If you have an issue using the extension, or need to download a new version of the extension, please log into your account, or get in touch with us. If it's within a year of buying/renewing support, we'll help you out. If it's been more than a year, you will need to purchase a Maintenance & Support License. Renewing will give you one additional year of support services for your purchase.
Purchasing a Maintenance & Support License, or an extension with support included, entitles you for up to 4 hours or 1 year of extension support services (whichever comes first), within the constraints of our extension support policy. If you require more than 4 hours of support services for issues that we determine to not be bugs in our extension with a supported version of stock Magento, we will refer you to a MageArray development partner to provide paid support services.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if my extension was free, or bought more than a year ago?
- If you are using an extension purchased or downloaded prior to March 1, 2023, you can continue to use the extension for free within the terms of this agreement, but you will need to pay for additional support and updates.
- If your purchase or Maintenance & Support License renewal was more than a year ago, you'll need to pay for additional support and access to download new versions of your extension.
Before you contact us, please confirm you are running the most recent extension version, and upgrade if not.
- If you purchased from our store, you can download the latest version from your account.
- If you purchased from Magento Marketplace, you can download and install the latest version using Composer. Please see the extension User Manual for directions.
You can find the User Manual, current version number, and release notes for your extension on our store. If you're running the most recent version and you still need help, please renew your Extension Support and then open a support ticket.
What does support cover?
We guarantee our extensions will work as described in the user manual for a clean Magento installation of any version we indicate is compatible. If something isn't working the way it's supposed to and we can see the same thing happen on a clean copy of Magento, we'll help you sort it out.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee compatibility with all possible circumstances (environments, configurations, third-party extensions, integrations, and customizations). We will help sort out extension conflicts when possible, but if we determine that a problem is caused by code that is not our own, we won't be able to help you fix that as part of our standard support.
If you need help with an issue that is not covered by our standard extension support, we can provide technical consultation or provide a referral to a partner agency that can do development on a paid basis.
What info do I need to give for support?
Please always provide us the following info with your support request:
- Order number
- Site URL
- Extension name and version
- A detailed explanation of your problem and how to reproduce it, including screenshots or a video screen capture if possible.
Please do not give us logins or API credentials unless we ask for them, and never send them in plain text. We will not ask for access to your site unless we determine it is necessary to fully understand or resolve your issue quickly.